Boutique accounting firm in St Kilda Road with a Big Four client base. Our firm is small enough to provide a high level of personalised service and lots of client interaction, and large enough to offer good career progression. A team of highly professional, and friendly accountants and administration staff. Emphasis is on technical capability, and ongoing learning.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have prior experience in Business Services/Tax.
- Must be CPA/CA qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- A desire to progress in public practice accounting.
- Permanent Residency.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Preparation of Financial Statements, and Tax Returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnerships and Key Individuals. Includes Fixed Asset reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly management reporting, business activity statements and cash-flow analysis for business clients.
- Cash-flow projections and business advisory work.
- Liaising with clients and external agencies directly.
- Tax planning and dealing with key tax issues including CGT, GST, Div 7A, Franking Accounts.
- Flexibility to work from home as well as our bright and modern St Kilda Road office.
- Opportunity to expand the role and move into a senior position.
- Training and continued CPD provided and encouraged.
- Working directly with our highly valued clients.
- Boutique firm with Big Four Clients
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How would you rate your English language skills?